Who we are
JOURNEY TO THE HEART
9199 SW 97th Ave.
Miami, Florida 33176
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies.
We may collect sensitive personal data, such as data concerning health, during order checkout process in order to be able to provide the best experience for you. If such information is needed, you will always be free to provide it or not, and we will never keep any information that you have clearly not given your active consent to.
- Keeping you signed in
- So that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Understanding how you use our website
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
By default WordPress does not collect any analytics data. However, the web hosting might collect some anonymous analytics data.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Woocommerce data retention:
Retain inactive accounts: 1 year
Retain pending orders: 3 days
Retain failed orders: 3 days
Retain cancelled orders: 1 month
Retain completed order: 3 years
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we correct or erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
How we protect your data
This website uses SSL encryption technology.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client – a web server (website) and a browser. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We and our hosting company commit to the highest standards of security. If we suspect that user data might be in jeopardy, our technicians and legal experts will immediately investigate the issue and find satisfactory resolution. If you have concerns about potential data breach, you can reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What third parties we receive data from
We don’t receive data from any third parties.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
Source: SUMO Payment Plans
What the Plugin does
Using this plugin, you can create and sell deposit payments, installment payments, etc on your WooCommerce shop.
What we collect and share
- – Used for tracking the user
- – Used for sending payment plan emails to the user
- – Used for tracking the previous purchase of the user
- – Used as a backup for future use
- – Used in payment plan logs